This position may be exactly what you’re looking for, if:
- you want to be with a company that cares more about client satisfaction than “billable hours”;
- you are driven and motivated;
- you are eager to work in a team environment;
- you want to be with a company that continually innovates and works to become something better every day.
With offices in Calgary and Red Deer, Bulletproof InfoTech has been delivering high-end IT solutions to small and mid-sized businesses throughout Alberta for 30 years and counting.
- Filing and organizing client proposals and quotes
- Prepare client facing quotes and proposals
- Stock and inventory management
- Deal registration management with vendor partners
- Understanding and keeping up with Bulletproof's organizational structure, policies, goals and objectives
- Prior experience with ConnectWise, 1 year or more preferred
- Customer service focus
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Will consider part-time or full-time (20 hours per week). Flexibility of hours will be considered for the right candidate.